About Saber Astronautics
Saber Astronautics is an Australian space company whose mission is to reduce barriers to space flight, making it more accessible to people on Earth. Lead by an experienced team of space operators, data scientists, engineers and UX designers, Saber creates mission operations software (PIGI), space data services (space weather, situational awareness, groundstations), space data visualisation tools and engineering solutions for space companies around the World, as well as the Australian and United States Air Forces. Saber is headquartered in Sydney, NSW with additional offices in Australia and Colorado, USA.
Saber Astronautics is looking for a dynamic, energetic sales intern in the Colorado Lab (Colorado Springs or Boulder) to assist in various stages of the sales funnel, including creating awareness of new offerings, generating leads, and retaining customers. The ideal intern will be a great fit for our energetic and creative team. You’ll gain hands- on experience working on challenging, meaningful projects with guidance from a mentor and other members of our team.
- + Conduct market research, identify business opportunities, and generate lists of potential customers
- + Provide input on briefs, presentations, and sales literature
- + Help develop client relationships and retain existing accounts
- + Assist in evaluating new campaign opportunities
- + Learn and apply sales techniques through email and phone calls
- + Maintain sales spreadsheet and necessary records
- + Identifying potential weaknesses and offering improvement suggestions
- + Sales, Advertising, Marketing, or Business major
- + 3.0 GPA or higher
- + Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- + Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- + Able to receive and understand instruction, and work unsupervised when required
- + Experience with Google Docs, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel preferred
- + Keep a log of everything learned and deliver presentations to staff and stakeholders
- + Conduct yourself in an appropriate manner and values consistent with Saber Astronautics
- + A passion for space is essential
- + Work on increasingly challenging and engaging real-world projects
- + Gain hands-on experience in each stage of the sales funnel
- + Collaborate with experienced sales professionals
- + Work closely with a mentor who has over 20 years of experience in the field
- + Attend and participate in meetings, events, workshops, and other opportunities
- + Compensation available
How to Apply
All applications need the following information supplied:
- + Cover letter
- + CV or Resume
- + Portfolio of prior work:
Once you have assembled your application, email the completed bundle to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job role as the email subject.
Applications Close: 5pm 19 June 2020 Mountain Time.